aCTD WeaponsBelow are all the available weapons in the game.
- Clip Size = # of bullets in each clip before reload is needed. Most games are set to auto-reload.
- Mags = Magazines / # of clips you have before needing more ammo. Most games are set with unlimited ammo.
- Reload Time = When you run out of bullets in the clip, the number of seconds it takes to reload / swap magazines. If the value shows 2 digits, there is a decimal point separating the 2 numbers (example: 22 is 2.2 seconds).
- Critical Chance = Not used.
- Damage = Amount of damage 1 bullet can cause
- Rate of Fire = The speed that each bullet is shot
- Accuracy = Gun accuracy. The more accurate the gun, the more likely you will hit your target. In real life, a heavy machine gun is not very accurate as it is jumping all over the place, but a sniper rifle is extremely accurate. These settings help mimic those accuracies.